The Advanced Metasploit class is a hands-on, highly technical training aimed at educating the participants on how to use Metasploit for Pentesting and Exploit Research.
A non-exhaustive list of topics to be taught includes:
- Metasploit Basics and Framework Organization
- Server and Client Side Exploitation
- Meterpreter – Extensions and Scripting
- Database Integration and Automated Exploitation
- Post Exploitation Kung-Fu – Exploring the system, Privilege escalation, Log deletion and AV / Firewall bypass
- Windows 7 and Server 2008 Post Exploitation
- Linux, OS X and BSD Post Exploitation
- Token stealing and impersonation, Backdoors and Rootkits, Pivoting and Port forwarding, Railgun and Custom Scripting, Backdoor an Executable
- Writing Metasploit Modules – Auxiliary and Exploit
- Exploit research with Metasploit- Buffer Overlows, SEH etc.
- Social Engineering Toolkit (SET) and Armitage
- Scenario Based Hacking using Metasploit
Full course brochure will be made available when you contact us.
Why SecurityTube Trainings?
We have conducted classroom trainings around the world – US, Europe, Middle East and Asia included. Our students include professionals of varying degrees of experience in infosec from government organizations, product, service and consulting companies. We have an excellent track record in customer satisfaction and are always prepared to go the extra mile. Our courses are completely hands-on, concept oriented and our pedantic approach ensures that students have a gradual learning curve.
The infosec world changes fast and most course material needs to be updated every couple of months with the latest attacks, tools and techniques. We stay on the top of the game by doing extensive research in areas that we teach and add what we learn to our courses. We have published books, research papers and have spoken or trained at conferences such as Blackhat USA, Defcon, Brucon, Hacktivity, HITB and many others.
Our online courses and certifications are taken by students from over 65+ countries and is globally recognized. Our online clients include government organizations, Fortune 500 companies, security product and consulting firms. If you’ve never taken any of our courses before, then we would encourage you to take one of our affordable online courses and evaluate the course content and teaching style for yourself. The image to the left are countries (non-exhaustive) from where our students come from.
The above pricing includes:
- Trainer travel and accommodation costs
- Course material and handouts
- All incidental expenses incurred by the trainer during the training period
We would love to hear from you if any of our trainings interests you. Please email us at trainings [-at-] securitytube [-dot-] net
Please only use your official government or company email. We will not respond to queries from any other addresses.